Finland’s first giant water park floating on the sea!
Running in the water park is fun for swimmers of all ages. The track is designed for many purposes and there you can, for example, compete with friends, hang on the Tarzan liana, go down a giant slide, jump on a water trampoline or even just enjoy the varied obstacle of the park. This is definitely the coolest thing of the summer!
Age limits: The minimum age for the water park is 6 years. A child between the ages of 6 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult guardian who is keeping an eye on the child at all times. The guardian can stay on land if they wish. One adult can supervise two children at a time. A child over the age of 12 can come to the park independently, with the consent of a guardian, and the contact details of a guardian must be provided at the time of booking, if booking for a minor (under 18 years old).
WATER PARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All guests must accept Laguuni’s Terms of service and carefully read the water park rules. By paying the ticket price, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
The waterpark is supervised by Laguuni’s staff.
- All participants must have basic swimming skills, life jackets are mandatory for all water park visitors
- The water park may be accessed every hour and always begins by going through the rules of the water park. The review of the rules is included in the hour you have purchased a ticket for.
- Age limits:
- The minimum age for the water park is 6 years
- A child between the ages of 6 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult guardian who is keeping an eye on the child at all times. The guardian can stay on land if they wish. One adult can supervise two children at a time.
- A child over the age of 12 can come to the park independently, with the consent of a guardian
- You must not enter the water park when you are feeling ill or under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- Sharp objects such as watches and large jewelry must be removed before going to the water park.
- Please make sure you are not wearing any sharp objects such as watches or any large jewelry
- Always be cautious in the water park and pay attention to your own skill level when choosing obstacles
- Life jackets are mandatory for all water park visitors
- Please stay in the limited area of the water parks, inside the yellow buoys
- No more than 5 people can be on one obstacle at a time
- Always wait for your turn
- When descending the slide
- When jumping on the jump mattress
- When climbing onto obstacles
- Please move out of the others’ way as soon as possible
- Please do not jump off the slide
- Do not jump head first in water park
- Do not dive under parts of the water park, and please do not attempt to turn parts of the water park around
- Always keep an eye on others! If you see accident, call the supervisor for help immediately